Canberra can seem a long way from the rest of Australia and in some ways it is.
Even committed public servants can find it difficult to keep in contact with
the challenges of life and business in the rest of the country. Now in these
days of 'small government' these public servants have even less time to pay
attention to your particular problems and issues. Even so, key issues need a
- Do you think government should listen to what you and your industry need?
- Ever have trouble getting your message across to government?
- Not sure who to write to about your problems?
- Why did that reply from the Department take so long?
- How can you get assistance from the government for your organisation or business?
- Will the government help fund your research project?
Capital Hill Consulting has years of experience at senior levels of government.
We understand the process of government, whether it is policy development,
funding applications or raising the profile of your organisation among decision
makers. Smaller government means that you need a clear understanding of
government processes to get your message across. Our staff are practiced at
listening to industry and local problems to develop the right strategy for
accessing the corridors of power.